TERMS & CONDITIONS
We dispatch orders all around Australia and overseas and we are very happy to supply our beautiful garments, toys and accessories to you on the following terms and conditions. When you place an order with us, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions that apply to all purchases. Jacob’s Closet may vary these terms and conditions from time to time and any such variation will be effective immediately upon being published on the website.
All prices are in Australian dollars (AUD) and are current at the time they are published on the website.
Please ensure you provide a valid email address so that you can receive a confirmation of your order, once your order has been placed. Please contact us if you do not receive a confirmation email within 24 hours of placing your order.
It is important that you check, that the details set out in the order confirmation are correct. If any details are incorrect, please notify us immediately. You will receive a notification when your order has been dispatched. Unfortunately once your order has been sent, it cannot be cancelled and contact/delivery details cannot be changed.
We accept payments:
Via our online secure shopping system at Checkout
Via Contact page on our website
Payment may be made by bank transfer, cheque or PayPal via our secure online shopping system.
We use Australia Post services to ship our garments, toys and accessories all around the world. Please contact us via email for shipping details to your country or before completing online checkout. Please be mindful that although all international orders are free of Australian tax, the order may be subject to local duties or taxes in your country or destination. We recommend that you check with your local authorities to ascertain applicable rates, as we are not responsible for any additional charges.
PDF / FREE PATTERNS
All Jacob’s Closet designs are copyright protected works of art with Jacob’s Closet, Australia as the sole copyright holder. All Jacob’s Closet patterns are intended for personal use only. Digital patterns are in PDF Format. To view PDF patterns you will need the latest version of Adobe Reader installed on your computer or mobile device.
Under NO circumstances are modifications, alternations, resizing, or derivative works permitted. Unauthorized accessories such as clothes, hats, shoes, or other such items not included in the original pattern or offered separately by Jacob’s Closet are strictly prohibited.
1. You may sell your finished products at craft markets, but you MUST note on each hangtag that the item is made from a ‘Jacob’s Closet’ pattern.
2. If you sell on online sites such as Etsy.com, ebay.com, artfire.com, or any similar online sales location INCLUDING your own website or forum, you MUST give ‘Jacob’s Closet’ credit for the pattern design as part of the item description.
3. You may only have up to five (5) total items made from any combination of Jacob’s Closet patterns listed at any given time. Failure to do so will result in a violation of these terms and conditions.
4. Representations or ‘your interpretation’ of Jacob’s Closet designs are strictly prohibited for use in any pattern or doll sale, marketing material, avatars, banners for websites, printed material, business cards, etc. without written advance notice and consent from Jacob’s Closet, Australia.
5. Only the original purchaser of a Jacob’s Closet pattern is permitted to sell items made from the patterns in limited quantities in accordance with Term #3.
6. Images from jacobscloset.com.au or other locations directly associated with Jacob’s Closet are copyright works and not to be copied for use on alternate websites, printed marketing material, or similar locations without advance notice and permission from an authorized representative of Jacob’s Closet, Australia.
7. Mass production or wholesale arrangements without advance written consent of Jacob’s Closet, Australia are strictly prohibited.
At Jacob’s Closet we have taken care to ensure that descriptions and specifications of our products are as accurate as possible, however, please be mindful that we cannot be responsible for variation of colour between browser software or computer systems used by you, which may cause the product images displayed to be altered.
We are more than happy to provide guidance as to ‘how to care’ for garments and accessories that you purchase from us, but we do not take responsibility for any damage caused once in your possession or any damage caused by dry cleaning.